Tuesday, December 15, 2009

i believe myself to be a hippie.
1) i love a lot and want others to love too
2) i act like a hippie because i say and do things like they would (I.E. put flowers in my hair and dance around for no apparent reason.
3) i love multicolored things and
4) i also love to be goofy and lovable
5) i love the sunshine and the rain
6) i dress funky sometimes and with odd clothes too (like long skirts and stuff and sandles)
7) i listen to the oldies like john lennon, otis redding and the supremes
8)i love the earth and the ocean too
9) i love to run in fields of flowers and dance in the pouring rain
10) i love love to sing along to my oldies at a really loud volume and don't care what people think of me
11) i am a very free spirit and very rebellious and will fight for what i think is right no matter what

No comments:

Post a Comment